OOTD: Sunday Best

    Anyone who knows me or has been reading my blog knows that I love prints. Being from the Caribbean, you're going to like bold and vibrant prints or bright colors. Growing up in the states has toned my love for color down a bit, but not too much lol.

     Last month my family and I went to Ghana West Africa, I will be doing a blog post soon on my experiences and giving travel tips. While we were there we had garments made in African print. I had two dresses, a skirt, and blouse made and I decided to wear the skirt today. The skirt is a fun print that has different prints mixed together. I love mixing prints together, so when I saw that the fabric had mixed prints I fell in love with it. The skirt was made to go with a blouse that has the same print in different areas of the blouse, but I decided to pair it with a plain white top.


Top: Loft, skirt: custom made, shoes: DV Target, purse: who what wear Target

Since today is father's day I would like to say Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there!! Let's not spend the day bashing men who aren't present in their children's lives, but let's spend the day honoring those who are. 
There are many men who are fathers to children who aren't theirs biologically and they treat them like their own. I have the honor of having a father that may not have helped bring me here, but he has molded me and made me into the woman that I am today and I don't know where I would be without him. It takes a special man to love another man's child. Lets pray for those men who hasn't realized how valuable their roles are in their child's life and hope that one day they will step up to the plate. 
 I hope you all have a fabulous week!!




Comments