OOTD: The Straw Bag

      Hi loves I hope you all are having a happy Sunday! Last summer I saw straw bags everywhere and it looks like it is even more popular this season. I've always wanted to purchase a straw bag, but didn't want one that looked like the typical one that everyone was wearing. I remember growing up as a teenager when I first saw straw handbags in style and I had one that red and white gingham print lining. I wore that purse everywhere. When I went to Ghana last month, there was a vendor who was selling handmade straw bags and I saw a colorful one that caught my eye, so I purchased it. I decided to pair it with rust, since rust was one of the colors on the purse. I opted to wear a monocrohmatic look, so that the purse stood out on it's own.

Top: Target, skirt: Loft, shoes: Zara, and purse: Ghana 

Here are some links to purchase a straw handbag. 


I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and have a fabulous week!


Comments

  1. That straw bag looks very attractive and stylish! It looks fabulous accessorising your outfit. I love the looks of the ruffle-hemmed red skirt from Loft styled with the top from Target. You look pretty!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment