Pretty in Pink

   Hey loves, I hope you all are doing well and HAPPY Mother's day to all the mommy's out there. Today I had the pleasure of spending time with my mother, grandmother, and some of my immediate family members. It was a special day being around the family and celebrating my grandmother. Life is so short, so I'm grateful for any time that I am able to spend with them.
    Today's sermon at church was a great one and I thought I would share. To sum it up, the pastor was talking about when we make decisions in life that aren't always the best and we wonder why God is putting us through this, when it ultimately was our bad decision that got us there. We gotta own the fact that we made a not so wise decision, ask God to help us through it, and put our foot down and make some changes. Life isn't easy,  but sometimes as humans we make it a lot harder than it needs to be.
   Now to why you'e here lol. In the spirit of mother's day I wanted to wear pink and happy colors. I ordered these really cute mules from Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago and my outfit was centered around the shoes. I love mules and slides and have been wearing them a lot these days. These mules are by Chinese Laundry and it has glitter heels. LOVE THEM!! I paired the shoes with this cute white sheer blouse that I got from Target (don't sleep on Target) and pink pants, with pink accessories  (told you I wanted to wear pink lol).

Shoes: Nordstrom Rack , top: Target , purse and belt: Marshalls, and pants: Eloquii 

I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll be traveling out of the country soon and will be doing a blog post about it, so stay tuned!


Comments