Spring is here, Happy Easter!

       Hello world! I hope all is well with you all! Spring is one of my favorite time of year! It's not too cold, it's not too hot, the weather is perfect! This is also the time of year when you get to wear your pastels and florals. Pastels are trending this season and so is the color lavender, so this is the perfect time to wear them.
     Since today is Easter Sunday I wanted to wear a nice light color. I originally was going to wear a colorblock pastel blouse, but decided to wear this peachy almost rose gold top instead. Well it's actually two tops that I layered on top of each other. I actually purchased  the lacey under top from forever 21 for 6 dollars and the silky shell top from H&M for 5 dollars, so I got a great bargain for my look. I paired this rosey colored top with navy blue pants and gold and white accessories.


Lace top: Forever 21 silk top: H&M, pants: the limited, shoes: Lulu's, purse: Ross

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Have a fabulous week and Happy Easter!

Comments