Seeing Spots: OOTD

    Hi loves! This is a late blog post, but I had a busy day today, but I wanted to make sure I shared my post. Polka dots are on trend this Spring season. I feel like they were trending last year as well, but hey I'm not complaining. I purchased this polka dot, off the shoulder dress from Target last year and got it for a reasonable price. I love the look of black and white, so I decided to have a little fun with this dress and pair it with a black and white stripped purse and black and white polka dotted shoes. Scroll below to see my look and to see where you can purchase a dress with polka dots.

 Topshop wrap dressYellow off the shoulder dressHalter maxi dressNavy dress Target Ruffle Neck MiniTarget Plus , and Navy and Gold foil dress

Dress: Target last year, shoes: Sam Edelman, Purse: Ross, belt: JCPenny's  and earrings: Nasty Gal

I hope you find something out of those options. Hope you have a fabulous week, until next time!



Comments