OOTD: Olive Branch

          Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fabulous week! Camouflage was on trend not too long ago. I've always wanted to wear the trend, but never got into it. I completely forgotten that I had this camouflage tank top and decided to pair with a olive green skirt. I love olive green!! Anytime I see something in olive green I purchase it. Olive green is great for fall, but can also be transitioned into Spring depending on the colors that you pair with it.

           I wore the camouflage tank top with a sea foam green blazer to church and after church I took off the blazer and only wore the tank with the skirt. I have photos of both looks to show you how you can pair olive greet with a bright color and wear it in Spring. In another blog post years ago, I wore the same skirt with a jewel tone purple off the shoulder top. Below are some other colors that can be paired with olive green for Spring.

Below are four looks that I wore with olive green, to give it a pop of color for Spring.


Tank top: Wal-Mart, skirt: the Limited, blazer: the Limited, shoes: Michael Lord  (thrifted), and purse: the Limited

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and have a fabulous week!

Comments