OOTD: Out in the Wild

        Happy New Year! I know that I'm a little late lol, but wanted to make sure I wished you all a Happy New Year anyway. I don't know about you, but last year was a very testing and trying year. It seemed like everything was going wrong. One thing I learned from last year is life is unpredictable and never really goes the way you planned. You can't predict what happens to you and in this world you will face trials and tribulations. How you see the problem is the problem. You can't change that problems will arise, but you can change how you react to them, so you better learn to make the best out of any situation. I've seen close loved ones lives change tremendously and there wasn't anything that they could do to make the situation better, but I've also watched some of them make an executive decision to find happiness even though their situation isn't the best and they don't always feel happy. Whenever you're having those down moments, get out and do something that you enjoy to get your mind off of what is getting you down. You are going to have down moments, but you can't allow yourself to stay there. Sometimes you just have to encourage yourself. I hope that helped someone, I just wanted to share my thoughts. Now let's get to the fashion!!

        I purchased this leopard  print jacket from Target a few weeks ago. It was a part of the Who What Wear collection. I LOVE animal print especially leopard print, so I had to get it and it doesn't hurt that it was only  $13.00. I don't think you can really see it in the photo, but the jacket is navy and yellow. so I decided to pair it with all black and wear blue accessories to compliment the blue that was in the jacket. I wanted the jacket to be the star of the show.

       I had fun doing this shoot. The funny thing about it is my good friend Sheena came to visit and we saw this spot on the side on the road. As soon as I saw the water, I said "Sheena this is a good spot let's shoot here" and she said ok. So we parked the car somewhere, ran across the street and got to shooting LOL.




 Jacket: and purse Target-Who What Wear collection, top: H&M, skirt The Limited, and shoes: Ann Taylor 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I hope you have a fabulous week and Happy Martin Luther King day!

Comments

  1. Love the leopard jacket! Last year was a tough year for me too and I like how you talk about how you can change the way you react to a problem.


    Ami Amour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you could relate to my post! I hope 2018 is a much better year for you 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment