OOTD Sunday Best

        It is finally nice and chilly down here in Florida. It took me a while to figure out what to wear since I'm not sure how long the weather will be this way. I opted to wear this shell top that has feathers on the bottom. I paired it with a black and white blouse that has bows on it, with a black tuxedo pants with faux leather strip down the sides. Of course I had to wear these cute pumps that has bows on the front to go along with the blouse.

           Let me tell you about this cute little purse. I went on a mini shopping trip on my lunch break on Friday, to Marshalls . As I walked past the fitting room, I saw this cute little snake print bucket bag with gold details. The best part is it was only $20.00!!! Score!! This is why I love shopping at places like Marshalls because you never know what cute finds and deals you'll get.


Blouse and shell top: The Limited (no longer in business), pants: the loft, shoes: Kensie, and purse: Marshalls 

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and have a fabulous week!

Comments