OOTD: All Black with a Pop of Print

     Hello loves it's that time again! I hope you all had a fabulous week! I have been wanting to wear this dress for a while now, so I was excited when I finally did. I purchased this dress from Ann Taylor when I visited DC a few months ago. I love it because it has the cold shoulders and ruffles, which makes the dress more interesting. I decided to pair it with leopard print heels and kind of a cheetah print or zebra looking print clutch handbag. I absolutely love mixing prints! The art to mixing prints is to make sure you are pairing pieces that has one color in common. With the shoes and the purse the color brown was dominate in both prints, so it helped tie the look together. Since the dress was black I wanted to add some visual interest to my look.


      Dress: Ann Taylor Here, belt: The Limited, shoes: Jessica Simpson, and clutch: Ann Taylor

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and have a fabulous week!

Comments