OOTD

      Hello loves! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I know that I did. I spent the weekend with my best friend's family, who is pretty much my family as well. Her older sister had a surprise birthday party and you know I had to look cute for the occasion LOL.
      I purchased this cream colored dress a few months ago at the Loft Outlet. The dress has eyelet details in a stripe design going across the bottom of the dress. I paired it with a black and gold belt that I purchased from H&M and metallic gold, rose gold, and silver heels that I purchased from LuLu's. I absolutely love these shoes, even though it doesn't lay that well in the front, I still love them. I love the mix of gold, rose gold, and silver that is on the heel.

 
 

          Dress: Loft outlet, purse: BCBG Generation, shoes: LuLu's Here, and belt: H&M

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and hope you have a fabulous week!

Comments

Post a Comment