Celebrating Life: OOTD

     On Monday I attended the celebration of life of my childhood pastor. I call it celebration of life because that was exactly what it was. A life that was so full of joy and laughter and that touched the lives of every person that he came into contact with. To see so many people from all walks of life and background, share how their lives were impacted from knowing him. That is a reminder to each of us everyday that life is short and we should cherish every bit of it and live each day being a light to others. Sharing love, compassion, and positivity to others and leaving a legacy behind.

      Since it was a celebration of life and not just a funeral, I opted to wear something that wasn't dark and sad, but a little more cheerful. I did wear a black sheer maxi skirt, but I paired it with a floral top and blush colored heels.

Top: The Loft, skirt: JCPenny's, belt: Express, clutch: The Limited, and shoes: Vince Camuto

I hope you all have a fabulous day and remember to live each day as if it were your last. Do those things that you have always wanted to do and do it without fear. Be nice and encouraging to others, you never know when someone really needs to hear a kind word. Until next time!

Comments