Let's Talk About Shoes Baby!

It's All About the Shoes         Let's talk shoes! Anyone who knows me knows that I love shoes. Shoes are essential to every outfit, well that and we need it to protect our feet lol. I purchased a couple of pairs of shoes recently that are trending this season.   I will show you where I got each pair of shoes and different ways to style them. Most of the shoes were purchased from Zara and were reasonably priced.











     The first pair of shoes are these really cute black ballet flats that I purchased from Zara. I love these shoes because of the pearl details on the ankle straps. Pearl embellishment are huge this season, so I had to get these shoes. The price is even better because it was only $22.99. I have worn them a few times and received many compliments. I paired it with a black and white top with a black and white colorblock pleated skirt. I think pairing the shoes with a dress or a skirt to show off the pearl details is best, if worn with pants roll up the hem, so that the pearls are visible. Such a fun pair of shoes should be displayed. Purchase Here

 
     The second pair of shoes are another pair of shoes from Zara. Designers put bows on shoes from flats, to heels, to mules, bows were seen everywhere. Zara created their own fun version at an affordable price. These shoes comes in black or beige, I purchased the beige color. I wear these shoes so much. You can wear them with dresses, skirts, or jeans. It can be worn dressed up for a daytime date or dressed down with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. The price for these were also a steal at only $22.99. Purchase Here








 In this photo I paired the flats with a multi colored dress that I purchased from The Loft. I paired the dress with a navy blue and gold belt and a metallic Rebecca Minkoff cross body purse. I wore this outfit when I took a day trip to St Augustine Florida. I've also worn these shoes with ripped jeans and a T shirt for a more causal daytime look.

Another purchase from Zara are these mustard colored block heels. I love the color of these shoes and the gold trim that goes around the bottom of the heel. Mustard is a nice shade of yellow and can be worn with navy, grey, olive green, khaki, or white. Mustard is one of those colors that goes well with a lot of colors and it isn't as bright as yellow. I paired these shoes with a black, gold, and silver polka dot blouse from Target's Who What Wear collection. To break up the look and give it a 70's vibes I paired it with a black trench vest and jeans. Purchase Here


     Last but not least are these tan ballet flats that aren't from Zara's LOL. I purchased these
flats from Nordstrom a while back. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. These flats were a bit pricey, but they are leather, so they will last a longer and you'll get more for the money spent. I have worn them a few times, but I don't have a photo of me wearing them yet. I only have the shot from my cell phone, but no full view of what I wore with them. The ballet trend is hot this season and these would be a great pair for this trend. It comes in a beige, black velvet, ivory with black straps for an edgy look, and black leather. Purchase Here



That's it for shoes for now. I'll try to do more of these blog posts, so that you can purchase shoes at a reasonable price and get some ideas on how to style them, If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Comments