OOTW: Outfits of the Week

          Hello loves I hope you all had a fabulous week. Last week I decided to take photos of the outfits that I wore to work for the week. I wanted to show you different outfit options that can be worn, if you work in an office environment.

On Monday I wore a white ruffled sweatshirt, black and white grid skirt, with black booties with a gold heel. It was chilly that day, so the sweatshirt and knit skirt was perfect. The sweatshirt was a cropped top, so I paired it with a high waist knit skirt. The booties had a gold heel, so it gave the look a little edge.

Top: Missguided, skirt: The Limited, purse: Nordstrom Rack, and shoes TopShop
 The second look I decided to wear a black and white pleated skirt with a black and white top that had a lace pattern on the front. I paired this look with black flats from Zara, that had pearls around the strap. I LOVE this skirt, I have worn it multiple times in different ways. I love when clothes have multiple colors because you can wear it with the different colors that is in the garment. Since this is a black and white color block skirt, I can wear it with black, white, or both or I can wear it with a pop of color, such as a mustard colored top or pink..

Top: Loft outlet, skirt Ralph Lauren, and shoes Zara Here
This look I paired with jeans and you can wear it to work on casual Friday. I love mixing prints and textures and I don't think you can see it that well in the photo, but the navy top that I am wearing over the plaid/polka dot top is textured. Pairing something that has texture paired with a print, is a subtle way to mix prints. It adds visual interest to an outfit. I paired this look with a pair of grey sandals with a metallic strap in the front. The accessories that I wore were gold.

Printed top: The Loft, Navy top: Ann Taylor, jeans The Limited, shoes: TJMaxx
 I love this blouse that I purchased from Ann Taylor. It has a 70's vibe and because of the many colors in it, it can be worn with different colors. The fun thing about prints is you can play with the colors that are in the print to bring out those colors and tie the whole look together. This top is navy, lavender, with a little bit of orange. I decided to take the color that is least dominate in the print and wore orange sandals to make the color pop. Since the blouse has navy blue and navy is a neutral color, I wore a navy blue skirt that I also purchased from Ann Taylor. I wore rose gold accessories with this look.

Top and skirt: Ann Taylor, purse: Brahmin Here, and shoes The Loft
 
  In the last look I wore denim again with a black, gold, and silver polka dotted top. I paired it with a black vest to give it a 70's vibe and mustard pumps for an added pop of color. My accessories were also silver and gold. I like mixing metals, but it makes it more interesting when the jewelry is silver and gold.

Top: Who What Wear collection Target, vest: Target, and shoes: Zara Here
 
                                 I hope this gave you some outfit ideas, have a great week!






Comments