OOTD: Wear to Work Wednesday

           Hello loves it's that time again! I haven't done a blog post on what to wear around the office in a while, so I decided to post one today. I am a big lover of all things animal print and decided to wear this blouse that I wore in a previous blog post. I wore it with a pleated faux leather skirt that I purchased from The Limited (R.I.P). Pleated skirts were popular in 2016 in satin or velvet fabrics. I purchased this skirt in 2015 when faux leather pleated skirts were in. I paired it with a black belt to cinch my waist and give me that snatched look.

 Top and skirt: The Limited, shoes: Ann Taylor, purse: Nordstrom Rack, and belt: Express

     Previous outfit:

                                    I hope you enjoyed this blog post until next time!

Comments

Post a Comment