Wear to Work Wednesday: OOTD

                Hello fashion dolls, hope you all are enjoying your week. Today I decided to wear this cute pleated black and white skirt by Ralph Lauren. I found this great find at a consignment store in Tampa called Triage http://www.triageconsignment.com/. The tags were still on it and I scored it for only $18.00. Consignment stores are a good place to find quality brand name items at an affordable price. I paired it with this black top with lace details on the shoulder that I purchased from Zara. The top has the look of the cold shoulder trend without fully exposing the shoulders. I wore black and gold accessories and a pair of black flats with gold details, that I also purchased from Zara. If you want designer inspired looks, but don't have designer money Zara is a great place to shop.


Top: Zara, skirt: Ralph Lauren, belt: H&M, purse: The Limited and shoes: Here

                          I hope you enjoyed today's blog post. Enjoy the rest of your week.












Comments