OOTD: Fringe and Leopard Print

                 Hello fashionable divas and divos, I hope you all had a fabulous week. This season leopard print had its five minutes of fame and was seen everywhere. I was extremely happy about this because anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE animal print, especially leopard print, so you know I had to stock up on all of the animal print that I could get my hands on. I purchased this lovely leopard print pussybow tie blouse from the Limited. I decided to pair it with this beautiful fringe sleeveless sweater that I also purchased from the Limited, when they were having an extra 50% off full price items. Fringe also had its moment to shine this season as well and was seen on skirts, jackets, and tops. Since I was wearing head to tow black with the leopard print blouse underneath, I decided to add a pop of color by wearing a pair of burgundy peep toe heels by Via Spiga. I purchased these shoes from Nordstrom Rack and they were on sale for about $50.00. I love shopping at high end discounted stores like; Nordstrom Rack, Off Fifth by Saks Fifth Avenue, and Last call by Neiman Marcus. There you can find designer items at a discounted price and it's even better when the items are on clearance at an even lower price. Clothes are investment, to get the most wear out of your wardrobe, purchase quality pieces. You don't need to spend a ton of money on quality items. Trust me it may look like I shop a lot, but I have purchased a Michael Kors blazer for $4.00 at TJMaxx before, so I'm not spending a ton of money on a lot of the pieces that I own. TJMaxx is also a really great place to get more for your money. A lot of times when you opt to buy an item that isn't the best quality it doesn't last very long and then you end up having to buy something else to replace it. Over time you end up spending more on it when you could've spent a little bit more the first time or just shopped smarter for something better that will last you longer. Ok I'm done rambling for today, you get the point lol. Now onto my look for today I hope you like it!


Both tops leopard print and fringe top: The limited Fringe top here similar and similar, pants: Loft, shoes Via Spiga, and handbag: Nordstrom Rack.

I found this beautiful background that was light pink and a minty color, that had a great quote by Marilyn Monroe that reads: "Life is beautiful and there's so much to smile about." If you're going through a hard time right now especially with the holidays, try to think of the good things that you do have going on in your life. I know sometimes that is very hard to do, but being sad, worried, angry, or any of those things will not fix the problem, it will only make you depressed or feel even worse. As hard as it may be try and find something to do that you enjoy that will help take your mind off of your situation. I don't know who that was for, but felt like I needed to say. Just to let you know, the Limited is having 70% off today, so check them out when you get a chance! I hope you all have a fabulous week!











Comments

Post a Comment