Happy New Year: Tribute to The Limited

        Happy New Year! This will be my last blog post for the year and I wanted to share somethings with you all before we stepped into 2017. First of all The Limited is closing their stores, sad but true. The Limited is a great place for us curvy girls to get skirts and pants, because most of their clothes have good stretch. Most of my skirts are from The Limited, so I am not so happy about all of this. With that being said, they are having a major sale 75% off everything in the stores and 50%  off online. I think it's worth it to go to the mall to get 75% off, I know I will be visiting a few locations today to see, if I can find anything. Here is a link to The Limited store locater, to find a store near you,  Location Finder . I don't think there is too much left in stores, but for 75% off it doesn't hurt to look. Other great places that are having semi annual sales are; Nordstrom Rack, Ann Taylor, Loft, Last Call Neiman Marcus, and Victoria Secrets. I'm sure there are more, but those are the places that I shop.

To wrap up 2016 and to say goodbye to The Limited (I know cheesy lol but I'm going to miss shopping there), I put together a little collage of different outfits I wore in 2016 that I also purchased from The Limited.

What was purchased from The Limited: First pic: shirtdress, second pic: faux leather skirt, third pic: top, skirt, and belt, fourth pic: pencil skirt, fifth pic: pencil skirt and green purse, sixth pic: sleeveless trench, skirt, and purse, seventh pic: leopard print top and black top, eight pic: skirt and purse, and last pic: skirt and belt.
I hope you all have a safe and fabulous New Year and happy shopping!


Comments