Brown and Velvet

              Happy Sunday! I haven't done an outfit post in a while, so I was very excited to do this one. Today's post is all about these velvet, leopard print pumps that I got from Ann Taylor. Velvet is a big trend this season and can be found in shoes, tops, handbags, skirts, and everything else that you can think of. I saw these pumps online and had to see them in person, so I headed to the mall to purchase them and fell in love. Good thing Ann Taylor was having a 40% off full price items. I didn't want to take the chance of waiting for them to go on sale and having my size of 7 1/2 not being available. I decided to pair it with different shades of brown, with a hint of black.




Top and skirt: The Limited, purse: Dillards, and shoes: Ann Taylor Here
 
Here is a snippet of the post,  that I recently did on the velvet trend and where to purchase.
 
Velvet
 
 
                      I hope you all enjoyed my blog post. Have a fabulous week, until next time!










Comments