Travel: Puerto Rico

      Hello loves I hope you all had a fabulous week. I travel quite a bit and have decided to share my travels with you all. I love traveling and I plan to go travel to many more places. A few weeks ago I went to Puerto Rico and had such a great time. The food, the culture, the people, it was great!
        If you ever go to Puerto Rico I strongly suggest that you go to Old San Juan and try their Tres Leche cake. I'm sure it is sold at different parts of the island, but I had it at a restaurant in Old San Juan (don't remember the name of the restaurant) and it was amazing. It's a cake that has three different kinds of cream or milk and it's so moist and delicious.
And of course the famous Mofongo.
Of course while in Puerto Rico I had to make sure to dress accordingly lol. I love traveling and dressing differently than I normally would while home. I tend to over dress while traveling.

Dress: BooHoo Plus, shoes: Steve Madden Here , and fanny pack: Top Shop
Dress: The Loft, shoes and fanny pack: Top Shop
You also have to visit the famous forts.
                          Dress: BooHoo Plus, shoes: Steve Madden, and fanny pack: Top Shop
                            Dress: The Loft, purse: The Limited, and shoes: Charlotte Russe
I also went kayaking for the first time and it was awesome!
 I love how colorful and fun the buildings are.
 
That pretty much sums up my trip! If you ever have the opportunity you have to visit Puerto Rico and remember you don't need a passport to go there since it's a U.S. territory.


Comments