I Got a Secret...

           Hello loves I hope you all are doing well! So I have a secret...Are you ready? I HAVE BIG CALVES haha, that's not really a secret, but I'm sure that I got your attention. I have been on the hunt for a pair of tall gladiator sandals, which is not easy for someone who has big calves. Any pair of shoes that reaches the knees has always been challenging to find. The other day I purchased a pair of Sam Edelman gladiator sandals from Nordstrom's which I loved, but there wasn't enough of the strings left to tie at the end. I went to Nordstrom's today to return them and was able to find a pair of Steve Madden purchase here gladiator sandals that were adjustable as well and had enough strings left over. I am so excited and can't wait to show you all how I would wear them. With that being said, I figured I would share some places to shop for tall gladiator sandals for my big calves sisters. I hope you enjoy!



Wide Calf Gladiator Sandals

Twisted strap sandals / Twisted wide width sandals / Twisted wide width sandals / Steve Madden sandals / Steve Madden strap sandals

I hope this was a helpful blog post! Hope you have a great weekend and stay tuned for the next blog post.

Comments

Post a Comment