Not so Casual Friday's

         Hello loves I hope you all had a fabulous week. I know that I have been M.I.A, but I've just been a little busy. So, last week at work they made an announcement that they would start allowing everyone to wear jeans everyday around the office. I had mixed emotions about this new rule because I'm not really a jeans type of girl and I don't do casual LOL. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a pencil skirt collection and I wear more skirts than anything else. The only benefit of being able to wear jeans everyday is, those days that you just don't feel like dressing up, at least you have the option to wear jeans. I've decided that I'm not participating LOL I will wear jeans some days, but I will continue to wear the office attire that I have been collecting over the years. With that said I have put together some outfits that can be worn around the office, for those of you who may work in a more casual environment, but still want to look professional.



Not so Casual Friday's





In the first look I paired a denim skirt with a chambray pussybow blouse and navy and white kitten heels. The denim skirt makes the look a little casual, but the bow on the chambray blouse and the kitten heels, makes this look more professional.
In the next look I paired a printed shirtdress with tie-up pointed toe flats. The dress is a more casual style dress, so you wont feel overdressed while everyone else in the office is wearing jeans.
In my last look, I paired a chambray cuffed pants with a navy and white wrap blouse and rose gold flats. This look is not only cute, it's casual yet still professional because of the blouse and the style flats.

I hope this blog post was helpful to someone out there. Please let me know, if you would like to see more blog posts like this, showing you different casual yet professional office attire. I hope you have a great week!

Comments