OOTD Having Fun with Florals

      Hello everyone its that time again! Today I wanted to wear this floral top that I recently purchased from Nordstrom Rack for only $14.00!! I love shopping at Rack because you will find the same items that were being sold at Nordstrom and didn't sell. A lot of people are afraid of shopping at places like Nordstrom, but if you join their mailing list you will be in the know, of when they are having their promotions or sales.
         I paired the floral blouse with a black stripped skirt. I love mixing prints and textures, so I just can't wear something expected with this blouse. I love the skirt because it's black, but it has stripes in different fabrics and textures that creates visual interest. I paired the outfit with rose pink pumps by Vince Camuto. Rose quartz is a hot color this season and I love the color pink, so I couldn't pass up on these shoes.
Top: Nordstrom Rack, skirt: Ann Taylor, shoes: Vince Camuto here , purse: The Limited, and belt: H&M

I hope you enjoyed this recent blog post and have a fabulous week!



Comments