How to Maxmize Your Wardrobe: 3 Looks Worn 3 Ways

3 different items worn 3 different ways

      Have you ever bought something and wondered, if you were gonna wear it more than once? Anytime you buy something, you want to think about how many ways you can wear that garment, so that you get the most looks out of it. I have put together three different looks using a chambray romper, a white off the shoulder top, and a floral skirt; all on trend this season. The good thing about the chambray romper is that it can be worn by itself or with a skirt and that creates two different looks. Below are three ways I styled the above items.




     In the first look I paired the white top with the floral skirt. This is a simple look and you can pair the outfit with blue or red pumps since the skirt has both red and blue flowers. When wearing prints it makes the look more interesting when you wear something that is in one of the colors that is the print. Wearing black or white pumps is safe, if you want to make your outfit pop try adding some color with the print.
 
get the most looks out of your outfits

     In the next look I paired the white top with the denim chambray romper. Since the top is off the shoulder and the romper is spaghetti strap it doesn't look bulky. This would be a great look for shopping on the weekend with your girlfriends.
 
     In the final look, I took the chambray romper and paired it with a floral with the floral skirt. I
think this is a cute look for the summer. I love the bow detail on the front of the romper.


I hope this inspired you to try pairing different pieces in your closet together. I will try and post more posts like this to show you some outfit ideas. I hope you have you a fabulous week!
 

Here is where to buy:
Topshop off shoulder blouse / Midi flare skirt / Topshop cut out jumpsuit
 
 
 
 
 

Comments