Happy Easter: OOTD

             Hello everyone and Happy Easter/Resurrection day!!! It has been a while since I've done an OOTD and I haven't done many blog posts. I have been busy with other things, but I will try and do better. Easter is one of those holidays where you wear your fancy hat, your pastel dress, and your nice shoes. In the spirit of Easter I decided to wear a nice bright pastel green blazer and printed skirt with an ivory lace top to spice it up a bit. There is no secret that I love wearing prints and I also love mixing prints and textures together. I love this skirt because of the print and the texture that it has, it's almost like a brocade. I wore a necklace that has various colors of blue and a little bit of green to add some contrast in color.

Blazer, skirt, necklace, and purse: The Limited, and top: The Loft
 I hope you all enjoy your day and your week, until next time!

Comments