OOTD: Seeing Spots

Hello loves it's that time again! Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love animal print. If I could adopt a baby cheetah and have it live with me, I would. I'm sure he would be mad to see his brothers and sisters in my closet though lol.

Today I decided to wear a monochromatic look by wearing a light blue chambray pussy bow blouse, navy blue slacks and a blue clutch. I paired it with leopard print booties and a leopard print belt. Animal print to me is a neutral, it just seems to go with any look. It adds a nice pop or flare to any outfit. You may see more of animal print this season.

 


Top: Ann Taylor Loft, pants: The Limited, purse: Sole Society, brooch: H&M, ring: Vince Camuto, and shoes: Nine West
 
I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and have a fabulous week!

Comments