Giving you the Cold Shoulder

Hello loves! It's that time again, my first blog post in 2016. Last year around this time I decided to start a fashion blog. I was very nervous about it because I didn't know what I would blog about or how. I didn't want to put myself out there because of fear of rejection, I thought I waited too late in life to start a fashion blog or what if no one reads it? One thing I learned in life is, if you don't try you will never know what life has to offer. If I'm the only person who reads my blog that's fine, but at least I took the steps to put myself out there and try because what if this thing blows up and I become a fashion ambassador of some sort. I wouldn't ever know it, if I never started. I said all of that to say that I'm happy that I started my blog, it has been fun sharing with all of you, fashion through my eyes. I am getting better and better each time that I write a post and I'm getting more comfortable with it. 2015 was great and 2016 is just a continuation of greatness and it will be even better. Thank you to everyone who has read a blog post, liked, followed, subscribed, commented, or shared a post. I really appreciate all of the love and support from all of you. Ok let's get into this blog post!

I live in Florida and today was nice and chilly, I believe it was in the low 50's. I used to live in New York, so I didn't grab my mink coat like most Floridians do, once it gets below 70 LOL. Today I decided to wear this grey cold shoulder top, hence the name of this blog post. Cold shoulder means that the shoulder part of the top/dress are exposed. I had a completely different outfit in mind today, but since it was colder than usually, I wanted to take advantage and wear one of my faux leather skirts.

Top: I heart Ronson here , skirt: The Limited, purse: (old purchase), shoes: Sam Edelman Circus

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and stay tuned to my post about trends for this Spring! Have a fabulous week.

Comments

  1. I am so extremely proud of you and I am so happy to see the progress you have made in a year. Great job! You make being a fashionista and being trendy so easy. You have influenced me in so many ways. There are pieces that I would never wear and am not comfortable wearing, but you've found a way, in your expertise, to make it work for my taste. Thank you for your influence and never stop pushing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just now seeing this. ..thank you so much this means a lot to me! Here's to 2016 and what it has to offer!!

      Delete

Post a Comment