Faux Real

Hello loves it's that time again! I hope you all had a fabulous week. It was a little "chilly" in sunny Florida today, so I decided to wear my pink faux fur vest. Any of you who knows Florida, knows that it didn't stay chilly for long and it warmed up, so I was a little hot in my vest. I didn't care I still looked cute lol.
I paired the vest with a black and white dress that I have worn before. This is a perfect example of how you can transition something from Summer to Winter. I wore the dress similarly with a belt to cinch the waist and black shoes. Since it is the fall season I paired it with black tights and black booties. The easiest way to transition a dress from Summer to Winter, is to add layers. Whether it be a blazer, a scarf, or sweater with tights and a cute pair of booties.

Dress: The Limited (sold out), shoes: Aldos, fur vest: a gift :-), and purse: The Limited

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. Please stay tuned for the next blog post! Be on the lookout for a Valentine's Day blog post with outfit ideas.













Comments