Seeing Red

Hello loves! I wasn't going to blog today, but I just had to do a blog post for Christmas! This time of the year is my favorite. Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and then New Year's eve, what's not to love.

Red is hot this season, probably because it is a festive color. In this post I will show you different ways to wear the color red, so that you can shine while you visit your families and friends for Christmas.

The red power suit: The cape blazer was a hot trend this season, so why not end the season with a nice red pant suit. In this look I paired this red cape blazer, red pants, and a black bustier to give the look a little edge. I paired this look with gold pumps and a black and gold clutch purse.

Seeing Red

Red Brocade: I would have to say that this is one of my favorite looks. I love prints and brocade is such a rich print. I especially love this look because of the pink and red mix. I paired this top with red high waist pants, and black heels. I paired it with a rose gold clutch because it looks nice with the red and the pink colors that are in the crop top.

Tis the Season

Red, black, and gold: I love lace, I feel that it is such a lady like look, but can have a little edge depending on how it is worn. I paired this black top that has lace on the shoulders, a red skirt with a bow, with black and gold accessories. Fringe was also a popular trend this season, so I thought it only right to end the season with a cute black and gold fringe clutch purse.

Tis the Season

Red cape dress: The cape look didn't stop with blazers, but there were dresses with capes as well. I love this dress from Asos. The dress has movement when you walk because of the cape which adds a little whimsy. I paired the dress with gold platform shoes and a pink and red ornament purse by Kate Spade.

Tis the Season

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you will consider wearing red this season. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas or Happy whatever you celebrate lol. Until next time!

Comments