OOTD: Winter Floral with a Pop of color

Hello loves, it's that time again! Today I decided to wear a black and white floral skirt with a pop of magenta (a shade of pink). I wore the skirt with this black blouse that I recently purchased from JCPenney's (they sometimes have hidden treasures) and I got it for only $13.00! I love the top because of the embellished details that goes down the center of the blouse. A pair of black pumps would've been too expected, so I chose to wear it with a pair of pink pumps. If you want to try wearing bright colors, but you are not ready to go all out, try wearing a colorful shoe, or handbag.

Top: JCPenney, skirt: The Limited, purse: The Limited Here, necklace: Ann Taylor Loft, and shoes: Vince Camuto
 
 I hope you enjoyed this blog post, showing you another way that you can wear floral in the Winter and how to wear a little pop of color. Have a fabulous week!

Comments