OOTD: Beemer, Benz, and Brocade

Hello loves it's that time again! Ok before I start, let me explain why I chose the title of this blog post, for some of you who may be lost LOL. Back in 2010 there was a hip hop song called Beemer, Benz, or Bentley, so I did a play on words and changed Bentley to Brocade. Ok now that I got that out of the way I can move on with the outfit of the day.

Today I chose to wear this brocade snake print blazer that I purchased from Nordstrom Rack last year. I had been holding onto this blazer all this time trying to find the right way to wear it. I wore it with this cream and black bow blouse, black pants with faux leather stripe down the sides, and a pair of black pumps with bows on the front, by Kensie.

 Top: Ann Taylor Loft Similar, blazer: Nordstrom Rack, pants: Ann Taylor Loft Similar, shoes: Kensie, and purse: Nordstrom Rack

I hope you enjoyed this recent blog post and enjoy your week!

Comments