Different Ways to Wear the Faux Leather Look

Hello fashionistas! As promised this blog post is showing you different ways to wear faux leather. I love wearing faux leather in the Fall/Winter season and I may have went a little crazy when I purchased multiple faux leather skirts from The Limited.

In the first look I am wearing a black blazer with faux leather sleeves and black jogger pants with faux leather waistband. I love this look since the leather isn't in your face, it's small leather details. If you're someone who doesn't really want to wear too much leather, purchasing a blazer with a touch of leather would be perfect to add an extra edge to your outfit.

 Blazer: Ann Taylor Loft similar ,similar , and plus jogger pants: Forever XXI here and similar , top: Forever XXI (old purchase), purse: The Limited here , and shoes: Carlos Santana here
 
This season pleated leather skirts were everywhere, so I purchased two of them LOL. I have always wanted a faux leather pleated skirt, but with my shape it hasn't been the easiest to find one that fits the way I want it to. Head to toe black was another trend this season, so I paired the skirt with a black knit top from Zara that had lace on the shoulders. This was a subtle take on the cold shoulder look. Cold shoulder is a top that has the shoulder area cutout, exposing your shoulders. I paired this look with a pair of black and silver heels from Vince Camuto.
 
Top: Zara similar , similar , and similar , skirt: The Limited plus , similar , and similar , and shoes: Vince Camuto here
 
I told myself all year that I would wear something that was my version of the 70's trend. Earth tones, platform shoes and bell bottoms all describe the 70's. Here I paired a burgundy pleated skirt from The Limited with a brown snake print Michael Kors blouse, and brown platform heels.
 
 Top: Michael Kors similar , skirt: The Limited here and similar , shoes: Nine West similar , similar , and similar , and purse: The Limited here

I hope this blog post inspires you to try wearing faux leather. Leave your comments below and stay tuned for the next blog post. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, until next time!









Comments