OOTD: Winter Florals

Hello loves it's that time again! Who said that floral is only meant for Spring and Summer? Floral can be worn in the fall and winter, it's all in the way you wear it. Today I chose to wear a floral skirt with a light pink top and a burgundy blazer. Burgundy is a hot color this season and since the skirt has both pink and a wine color, I thought I would bring out the colors that are in the skirt and make a cohesive look. I love prints because you can really play with the colors that are in it and bring the look all together.

Blazer: The Limited Similar, skirt: The Limited Here, top: Zara, purse: The Limited Here, shoes: Vince Camuto

A lot of these looks are from The Limited and they are having a sale this week until Friday. 50% to 60% off and free shipping online.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, share your comments with me below. Have a great week!

Comments