OOTD: Sunday Best

Hello loves! I hope you all enjoyed your week and are ready to start a new one, well we already did whether you were ready or not lol. Anyway let's get right into to my look for today. I decided to wear fringe with faux leather. I love both trends and wanted to pair them together. I purchased this fringe top way before it was in style and I've only worn it once. I forgot all about this top until I stumbled upon it the other day and decided to find a way to wear it. I decided to pair it with a brown faux leather skirt and I pulled the skirt up a little bit past my waist since the top is kind of a crop top. My skirt is brown I'm brown, so it wasn't like anyone would've noticed, if I was showing some skin or if it was skirt lol. I absolutely love the details of this top, its fun and it's not too much fringe, but just the right amount. To go with the brown and black I decided to pair it with what I consider a neutral and that is animal print. I wore animal print shoes to tie everything together.

 Top: Marshalls, skirt: The Limited Here , jacket: The Limited, purse: Nordstrom Rack, and shoes: Vince Camuto

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and have a fabulous week!



Comments

  1. I absolutely love this look! I would have never thought to put those colors together, but they look great! I like how you think outside the box. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment