OOTD: Sunday Best

Hello loves, its that time again! This season I am really feeling the olive green trend. I've always liked olive green, but this year I love it! I also love faux leather, every year around this time I pull out every faux leather item that I have and I wear it to death LOL. This year I purchased four different faux leather skirts and I cannot wait to wear all of them. I will be doing a blog post on different ways to wear faux leather, so stay tuned.

Today I decided to wear a green faux leather skirt, one of many that I purchased from the Limited. I decided to wear head to toe leather, by wearing an olive green suede peplum top with a green faux leather skirt.  I decided to wear earth tones with the green since it goes well together.

Top: Nordstrom Rack, skirt: The Limited Here , purse: The Limited Here , and shoes: Guess
 
Have fun with faux leather this season, I live in Florida and it hasn't gotten cold yet, but I still will be wearing faux leather. Stay tuned for my blog post, where I show you different ways to wear faux leather. I hope you enjoyed this latest blog post and as always have a fabulous week.

Comments

Post a Comment