OOTD: Sunday Best

Hello loves! It's that time again! Today I decided to wear a black and white combo, which is becoming one of my favorite looks. I wore this black and white striped top that has an overlay piece. When I first purchased this top I wasn't sure how I would wear it, but I figured it out LOL. I decided to pair it with a black and white pleated circle skirt. I purchased this skirt at a high end consignment store in South Tampa, called Triage. I am obsessed with pencil skirts because I love the way it highlights my curves and cinches my waist, I pretty much collect them. Once in a while I step out of my comfort zone and wear other types of skirts, like this one. The skirt is a Ralph Lauren skirt, that still had the tags on it and I purchased it for $22.00. If you like high end clothes or accessories, but don't want to pay high prices, shop at second hand stores you sometimes find some real gems there.
 Top: Marshalls, skirt: Ralph Lauren, shoes: BCBGeneration, purse: Nordstrom Rack, belt: Express, and earrings: Nasty Gal, love these earrings! it's sold out on the Nasty Gal website, but there are a few that looks similar Here

 I hope you enjoyed the blog post and as always have a great week!





Comments