OOTD: Sunday Best

I am so excited for the "Fall" season, I put it in quotes because I live in Florida and well the Autumn/Winter season is pretty much non existent here. That does not stop me from wearing faux leather (my favorite during this season) and boots. I do at least wait until it gets below 70 to wear boots. I don't want my feet to sweat LOL.

Today I decided to wear this black faux leather skirt that I got from The Limited. The Limited has a great selection of faux leather skirts at great prices. Let's just say I may have gotten carried away and bought three of them, on sale of course.

Vest: Target, top Here , skirt Here , and purse: The Limited, shoes: BCBG, and belt: EBay
 
  I normally like wearing bright colors and prints, but lately I have been drawn to wearing more black and white especially in the cooler seasons. I loved the houndstooth print in the shell top that I wore underneath the vest because it has a hint of brown, so I chose to wear it with brown shoes to make the brown in the top standout. The fun thing about wearing a print is that you can play with the different colors in that print.

Well this is my blog post for today. I hope you enjoyed it and have a fabulous week!





Comments

Post a Comment