Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello loves it's that time again! Today I felt like tapping into my inner first lady lol and decided to wear a little red dress. I have never worn a red dress before (not that I can remember) because it isn't really a color that I like to wear too much of, but I saw this dress at The Limited website and decided to try it. I really wanted to try it because I recently purchase these animal print Vince Camuto pumps from EBay and thought a red dress would go perfect with them. I am so glad that I did, the dress is really comfortable and accentuates my curves the right way.

I have been on the hunt for a nice leather satchel handbag and I finally found one on sale on the Nordstrom Rack website. I really love this handbag, it holds a lot of things just the way I like it.
Dress: The Limited, purse: Nordstrom Rack, and shoes: Vince Camuto
 
I hope you all have a fabulous week, until next time!

Comments