Party Chic!

Hello loves, I hope you all are doing well! Last night I went to a friends birthday party which had a Sex in The City theme. I decided to channel Samantha while my friend Sheena decided to channel her inner Carrie. Here is a quick look of what we wore.

Top: The Limited, blazer: Ann Taylor, pants: The Loft, shoes: Gianni Bini (Dillards), and clutch: The Limited
 
I style my friend with a look that was something that Carrie would wear. She had this really cute and colorful jumpsuit and with some added touches like a blazer, cute wedged gladiator inspired shoes, and the right accessories, we transformed that jumpsuit.
 
Jumpsuit: Etiquette, blazer: The Limited, necklace: www.pinksuedeboutique.com , shoes: Dillards, clutch: Sole Society Here

I hope you all enjoy your week, until next time!

Comments