OOTD: Sunday Best

Hello loves! It has been a while, but I'm back. Today I decided to wear a menswear inspired look along with the gingham trend, that was a popular trend this year in Spring and Summer. Menswear inspired look is basically wearing something that is typically made for men's fashion and putting a feminine twist on it. Whether it be a three piece suit, a vest, or a gingham button down top like I decided to wear.

In this look I wore a black and white gingham button top, a textured short sleeve top over it, with black jogger pants. I added collar pins to give it a vintage flare.
Gingham top: The Limited, black top: Nordstrom Rack, black jogger pants: The Loft, clip pin: www.modcloth.com , shoes: shoedazzle, and purse: BCBG

I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post and have a fabulous week!



Comments