OOTD: Sunday Best

Hello loves! It has been a while since I've done a blog post, but I have been busy and just got back from an awesome trip to Hawaii!! (I will do a blog post about that soon). Sorry for my absence, but I will try and do better, I'm working on some new fashion ideas, so stay tuned. This is going to be a short, but sweet blog post hope you enjoy!

I decided to wear a blue snake print skirt with a white crop top. I haven't gotten into to the crop top trend, but loved this one that I found at Ann Taylor Loft, because it wasn't a short crop top. To be honest I really wanted to wear my blue heels from Zara lol I love these shoes because of the gold heel and the shade of blue.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft, skirt: Ann Taylor, shoes: Zara, and clutch: Sole Society

Hope you enjoyed my post I will try and post more often, I hope you have an awesome week!

Comments