Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello Loves! I hope you all had a fabulous week and a Happy 4th! This weekend was great since I had an extra day off from work. That just made my weekend that much better.

I purchased this weave stitch dress from Ann Taylor Loft when they were having their 60% off sale items promo. I don't remember how much I bought the dress for, but it was a great deal. I mean who can beat 60% off an already marked down price. I wanted to go for a ladylike preppy look by pairing it with a long sleeve button top to wear underneath the dress with  this nude color chunky heels and vintage earrings. I added the belt to give the dress a more complete look. I felt that since the dress was a little flared at the bottom it wouldn't look right without a belt to bring in the waist a little.
Blouse: Tobi.com, dress: Ann Taylor Loft, shoes: Iman by HSN.com, and purse: Calvin Klein
 
I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post and enjoy your week!








Comments