Wear to Work Wednesday OOTD

Hello world! It's that time again, Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying your week. I decided to wear polka dots today. I love wearing prints and polka dots is such a ladylike print. I purchased this blouse from Forever XXI many years ago and forgot all about it. I love it because of the detailing around the collar and the sheer fabric. I chose to wear it with a khaki pencil skirt (love a good pencil skirt because it hugs the curves), and a black flat with gold dots (old purchase from Zara) with gold accessories. I'm an accessories girl and don't leave home without it, no matter where I go.


 
Top: Forever 21, skirt: The Limited, shoes: Zara and purse: old purchase don't remember

Sorry today will be a short post, but hopefully this gave you an idea of what you can wear to the office or wherever you work. I hope you enjoy your week!

Comments