Wear to Work OOTD

Hello loves!  I wasn't able to post my look for wear to work Wednesday and I did not have an OOTD for today, so I figured I would post my wear to work Wednesday look today! 

I love wearing prints because you can play with the different colors that may be in the print. The blouse is red with leopard spots in different shades of blue. So I decided to wear a blue pencil skirt to bring out the blue that is in the blouse. 

When wearing prints that has different colors it looks better when you wear colors that are in the print to make the look more cohesive and fun. You don't want to be matchy matchy by wearing the same color from head to toe unless you're going for a monochromatic look. 

I hope you enjoyed my post! I'm posting this from the blogger app on my phone, so hopefully I'll be able to post more on the go! I hope you enjoy your week!

Top and skirt: The Limited and shoes: Tahari

Comments