Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello loves, it's that time again! It has been a while since I did a blog post on a Sunday, it has been a busy month. Today I decided to wear this black and white leopard print shirtdress that I purchased from The Limited. I love this dress because of the print and the structure of the dress. The only thing that I dislike about the dress is that it is clingy and the smallest movement makes it cling and move. I was extra careful today to make sure there wasn't any wardrobe malfunctions LOL. I paired it with a black stretch belt with snake print details (mixing prints of course) with a tassel purse and shoes that I purchased from Ann Taylor Loft. I was feeling very tribal today with a modern approach.

Love these shoes! The shoes were probably one of my favorite things of the whole look. I hope you all enjoy your week and Happy Father's day to all you fathers out there!

Comments

Post a Comment