Sunday Best:OOTD

Hello loves, hope all is well with you all! Well it's that time again OOTD (outfit of the day) Sunday edition. Today I decided to wear the navy blue jogger style pants that I recently purchased at Loft. I love these pants because although the style is the jogger look, the fabric is kind of a silk material with a blue stripe down the sides. The fabric makes the pants dressier than the style of the pants. I wish I would've gotten it in different colors and it's currently on sale for an extra 60% off. I decided to pair it with a white tank, a white snake print blazer, and silver snake print platforms.
 Top: Ann Taylor, blazer: Gianni Bini (Dillard's), pants: Loft, shoes: Michael Kors, and ring: www.pinksuedeboutique.com

I hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by. I am working on different blog posts to keep things interesting, so stay tuned!


Comments