Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello loves! I am having such a great Sunday and I hope that you are too! The weather is very nice here in the sunshine state, Florida and I'm spending the day with my mother. But you didn't visit my blog to hear me ramble LOL, so let's get right into it.

Today I decided to wear a purple top and pink skirt, for a color block look. The color block trend is combining two bold colors together to make a complete look. Examples of color blocking would be, green and orange, blue and yellow, and pink and purple, like I did today. I brought the colors together by pairing it with a leopard print pump that had; pink, green, and violet colors splashed onto the shoe.

Top, belt, and clucth: The Limited, skirt: Eloquii, shoes: Nine West, and necklace: www.pinksuedeboutique.com

Here is a photo of my mother and I that we took at church today. I don't think we should only celebrate our mothers for only one day, but please take this day to call your mom or spend time with her, if you are unable to any other day of the week. Enjoy your mother while she is still living because you never know when your time or her time is up. I hope you enjoyed my OOTD post and enjoy the rest of your day with your mama :-)

Comments

Post a Comment