One outfit four different ways

Hello love! In this post I am showing you multiple ways that you can wear this fabulous bedrock skirt and sweatshirt set from Ann Taylor Loft. I must say this is one of my favorite looks from the Loft. Anyone who knows me, knows that I shop there quite a bit. So I was happy to find this look and of course it was on sale!

First Look: Bedrock sweatshirt paired with navy pants from the limited, navy shoes from Ann Taylor, and a blue necklace from the limited. I wore this look to work on Monday and featured it on Wednesday.

Second Look: I wore the bedrock sweatshirt and skirt as a set with a lime green purse from Target and silver metallic shoes that are also from Target.
Third Look: white top from the limited top with the bedrock skirt, blue clutch from Sole Society (available at Nordstrom) and gold metallic flats from Urban Outfitters.
Last Look: bedrock sweatshirt, sheer maxi skirt from JCPenny, shoes from the Limited, and choker from www.pinksuedeboutique.com
I love that I can wear both the bedrock top and skirt multiple ways, it was really worth the money! I will be doing a post showing how you can take your look, from day to night. I hope you enjoyed my post and have a fabulous week, see you on Sunday!

Comments