On Sundays We Wear Pink: OOTD

Hello loves! I hope everyone enjoyed their and is starting off this week well. Today I decided to wear a ladylike pink look. Anyone who knows me knows that pink is one of my favorite colors. Pink is one of those colors that can be girlie, ladylike, and sexy, depending on the shade pink you wear and what you wear it with, I love pink!

I chose to wear this pink scalloped skirt from Ann Taylor Loft, a plaid blouse, and an embellished light pink blazer that I got from the thrift store. Yes you read right I got this gorgeous blazer from the thrift store. I love going to the thrift store because you can find such treasures there at a very low price. Sometimes even with the tags still on it. I get a lot of my jewelry from the thrift store because I love vintage inspired jewelry. Anyway let's get on with my OOTD!

Blazer: thrift store, blouse: Ann Taylor Loft, skirt: Ann Taylor Loft, shoes: Carlos Santana, and purse: Express
 
I chose to wear rose gold jewelry because I feel that it goes well with pink, because it is a rosy color. I wore gold shoes and a gold handbag because I wanted that pop of metallic. I hope you enjoyed my blog post and have a fabulous week!


Comments