WTWW: Wear To Work Wednesday

Hello world! Today I decided to mix prints by wearing a black and white leopard print cardigan and a black and white polka dot top. I added a splash of color by adding a vibrant yellow skirt, that I got from Eloquii. I love mixing prints together, I just feel that it makes the outfit more interesting. One of the easiest ways to mix prints is to start by wearing two different prints that are black and white.
Some people may not find it necessary to dress up at work, but I feel like I am at work more than I am anywhere else, so why not look nice (depending on the job). You don't have to wear something over the top to the office, but a basic pencil skirt and a blouse with ruffle detail is enough to dress up a basic look and still keeping it simple.

I saw this tassel brooch at H&M this past weekend and I had to get it. I love brooches because it's a simple accessory that adds a little something extra to any look.
Top: Ann Taylor, cardigan MNG by Mango, brooch: H&M, skirt Eloquii and shoes: Ann Taylor
I hope you enjoyed my blog post and enjoy the rest of your week!

Comments