Wear to work Wednesday

Hello loves! Today I decided to do a two part wear to work Wednesday feature. I'm showing two different looks that I wore to work this week. Wear to work Wednesday is for the woman who loves fashion, but doesn't quite know how to look professional, but fashionably at work. That is why I started this feature, I feel like we're at work more than we're anywhere else, so why not look good doing it. Let's get started!

First look: I decided to wear head to toe navy, this look is called monochromatic-containing or using only one color. It's not completely monochromatic since the sweatshirt that I'm wearing has white designs on it, therefore breaking up the navy.
sweatshirt: Ann Taylor Loft, pants: The Limited, necklace: The Limited, shoes: Ann Taylor
 
 
 Second look: I am wearing a lime green top with a textured, striped pencil skirt. I love a good pencil skirt, that is a staple in my closet. I haven't been able to wear this skirt ever since I purchased it some time ago, but I lost weight and it fits like a glove (Pilates is working yes!). I decided to pair the outfit with black and gold accessories.

top: Ann Taylor Loft, skirt: Ann Taylor, shoes: Tahari, and belt: H&M
 
I like to purchase pieces that I can wear multiple ways and I love a good sale. A lot of retailers have multiple sales throughout the season and they always have end of season sales. That is the best time to add new pieces to your wardrobe. I hope you all enjoyed your Wednesday and Happy shopping! I will be posting a new blog post sometime this week, showing multiple ways that I wore the bedrock skirt and top from the Loft.


Comments

Post a Comment